Unless you get a lot of snow where you live, photographing portraits, in the winter can be tricky; especially due to lack of light — if you are experiencing difficulties with this, have a look at this blog post for some great tips on how to get great focus… even in low light conditions: light: http://blog.thebellsisters.com/tips-on-how-to-take-great-photos-in-low-light-guranteed/
Or if you are looking for some fresh ideas to kick start your inspiration for your winter portraits we have selected some fantastic showstopping portraits, which are all unique and different in their own way.
Scroll down to view these portrait and what editing tool we used to process them with below!
The Portrait Processing
For some of the portraits with snow we used The Snow Textures Pack to add more snow to the portraits.
All the presets linked below are what we used to process these winter portraits.
- Winter Lightroom Preset
- Whipped Cream Lightroom Preset Pack – Also available for Photoshop: Whipped Cream Photoshop Action Pack
- Snow Colours Lightroom Preset Pack
- Winter Colours Lightroom Preset Pack
Get a Taster of our Lightroom Presets
Download our FREE Radiant Glow Lightroom Preset
– This Lightroom Preset works for a wide variety of subjects, including portraits, nature, animals, landscape etc
– Download this Radiant Glow Lightroom Preset to get a taster of how fantastic The Bell Sisters’ Lightroom Presets are to use on your photography.
Below is a before and after of Radiant Glow Lightroom Preset:
Start Your Download NOW
To download this free Lightroom Preset, simply use the sign up form below to download it now.
Enter First Name & then your Email Address