We remember years ago having photographs taken, getting really excited, waiting for the photographs to be ready so we could see them, and then… feeling really disappointed.
None of the photographs looked like “us” – it was usually because of bad posture, or because our eyes were sleepy or our smiles looked ridiculous!
However, through time, effort and a lot of practice, we have learnt how to successfully pose and position ourselves in front of the camera to make the portraits look as flattering as possible.
So if you want to learn how to model quickly and easily, in our How To Pose For Portraits eBook we share our core foundation modelling techniques.
This How To Pose For Portraits eBook is a spectacular in-depth yet simplistic guide written to help you feel, act and look effortlessly BEAUTIFUL in portraits.
In this brand spanking NEW “How To Pose For Portraits” eBook we explain in great depth with step by step examples showing you EXACTLY how you can look and feel confident in front of the camera with our core foundation modelling techniques.
It is a very much to-the-point guide, as to how you can look sensational in portraits due to the fact that we have simply outlined each and every tactic we use to pose for our portraits.
Once you get your hands on the information provided inside this eBook, you will no longer feel self-conscious or unsure of what to do with yourself, when you are in front of the camera.
More importantly, you will never again be disappointed with the way you look in the portraits because we teach you the necessary skills that are required to flatter your features with tried and tested poses that actually work with insightful styling tips and savvy ways to express emotions through portraits.
This is just tip of the iceberg when it comes down to what we reveal in this ground breaking new eBook.
It will truly prove to be one of the most beneficial and helpful eBooks you will have ever come across to model successfully.
This 81 page ebook covers the following listed below:
- How to effortlessly pose for gorgeous portraits, with this easy and straightforward illustrated guide, you will find DOZENS of ways to pose for portraits and finally discover what makes us look unflattering in portraits and how to avoid them.
- How to quickly learn what your best angles are, and learn how to know exactly what you look like, WITHOUT using a mirror.
- Simple, yet detailed step-by-step instructions on how to CONNECT with the camera and learn how to express emotions thorough your eyes to create breathtaking portraits.
- Discover how to portray any emotion authentically and beautifully without feeling fake or contrived
- Good VS. Bad poses with blunt, honest examples to show you what to do and what NOT to do.
- Tips for modelling in tricky weather conditions.
- Tips on how to use the same pose and make it look different in countless ways.
- Straightforward, easy to understand poses for all ages.
- How to increase your modelling consistency.
- How to LOOK GOOD in front of the camera.
- What not to do with your posture and how vital it is.
For more information on this ebook and how it can help you click here: http://thebellsisters.com/collections/ebooks/products/how-to-pose-for-portraits-ebook
Get a taster of our ebooks with the FREE 7 Quick Tips To Take Better Photographs eBook
Download our FREE eBook: 7 Quick Tips To Take Better Photographs
Start Your Download NOW
To download this free ebook, simply use the sign up form below to download it now.
Enter First Name & then your Email Address